- Tribute to Tommy Hopkins Jr.
- Can you imagine how the first humans felt upon hearing the first
melodic songs dancing out of their own mouths? Or hearing it from
others around them? I imagine their "singing" brought
relaxation from labors of living and expressed their own unique
worship of the Creator and Sustainer of their lives. Thank you
for visiting my site. Come back and visit often as we will be adding
new and exciting features and content on a regular basis. Welcome
to my world of music.
- Dec 25 - Royal Palace of the Asantehene, King of the Asante (Ashanti) Kingdom, Kumasi, Ghana
- Jan 8 - Chase Restaurant
- Jan 12 - Best Western
- Jan 16 - Three Jazz Divas
- Carla Norris’ singing career began when her Sister Sandra asked her to do a couple of songs in a community play that she was directing in Urbana, Illinois. Afterwards, she began playing with Jazz, RnB and Top 40 groups - on the college circuit. Moving back to Chicago, her adopted home town, she began singing in a Blues band that was invited to open for bluesman Bobby Blue Bland.